Book and pay for your tickets before 24 December 2011 and unlock a discount of up to 15% on Premium or A Reserve Adult prices. You will also go into the draw to win one of our exclusive prizes including a weekend getaway in the Great Southern Region or a vividwireless 12 month Unlimited data subscription plan, including a free Home Gateway device.
You can access this discount in any of the following ways:
• Call the Festival Info Centre on 08 6488 5555 and process your booking by phone
• Call the Festival Info Centre to access a unique code for online purchases
The See Three or More discount applies to full price Premium, A Reserve or Standard Reserve tickets only. All tickets must be purchased at the same time to qualify.
The See Three or More discount applies to the following events: Beautiful Burnout, A Magic Flute, Jack Charles v The Crown, The Winter’s Tale and Henry V, Onqotô & Parabelo, The Red Tree, Lucinda Childs’ DANCE, Super Night Shot, How Like An Angel, Escher String Quartet’s Brahms Chamber Weekend events and all performances at the new Festival Gardens and the Great Southern Festival (excluding films, Come Out Swingin' and workshops).
Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter, prize details and other information contained in the promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Only patrons registered on the BOCS Ticketing booking system are valid for entry into the See Three competition. Ticket stubs are not an acceptable method of competition entry.
3. Only one entry per person is valid.
4. For online bookings; upon accessing your unique code you agree to proceed with the booking and payment of tickets to Three or More eligible productions.
5. See Three or More discounts are valid until 24 December 2011.
6. For each of the prize draws, the first valid entry drawn from all entries will win one of two prizes:
Prize 1: Return trip to the Great Southern region inc 2 nights accomodation
Prize 2: A vividwireless 12 month Unlimited data subscription plan, including a free home gateway device
7. Entries for the prizes close at 1pm, Sat 24 Dec, 2011. Any tickets purchased after this date will not be included in the final draw and will be no longer be able to access the discounts.
8. Winners will be announced in January 2012 after entries close and will be notified by mail and telephone when they will arrive and how.
9. All accommodation, flights, meals and tickets must be redeemed within 12months of the prize draw. Travel and accommodation restrictions may apply reservations are based on availability of space for the period requested.
10. All bookings must be coordinated and booked through the Perth International Arts Festival.
11. Prize winner and travelling companion are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (eg passport, visa) and complying with all health or other government regulations.
12. Travel Insurance must be obtained and is not included in the prize.
13. Gratuities, meals (other than specified), transfer fees (other than specified), excess baggage, government taxes, airport charges and any other personal expenses including but not limited to child minding and not specified in the prize package must be paid for by the winner. Postage, telephone calls, internet usage, alcoholic drinks, medical expenses, emergency evacuation charges are not included in the prize package.
14. The prize (or any part thereof) is non transferable or exchangeable, cannot be taken for cash and cannot be combined with any other offer. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
15. The Promoter of this competition is the Perth International Arts Festival. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to safely participate in the prize.
16. Employees and immediate family of the Perth International Arts Festival, and their subsidiaries are ineligible to enter.
17. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.